20.8.12

The Return (I'm alive! Mostly...)

(Vacation feet~.)

So I am, in fact, back!   :D

.... I am also very sick.  D:   (Rebounding, though!  My voice is back, and my asthma isn't trying to kill me [too much].)

For those of you who don't speak to me IRL or see me on FaceBook, you may not have known where I jetted of to. That would be Jamaica!

My mum and I flew down for my grandfather's 80th  birthday party. Because that's where my family is from. Jamaica. (No really! I was born there, actually.)  So yeah: friends & cousins & aunties & uncles & one set of grandparents still live there.

Mummy and I spent a few days at my grandparents' house in Highgate, St. Mary, and then drove down to 'Ochie' (Ocho Rios-- in St. Ann) for the rest of our stay. (More family-- including my brother-- flew in and joined us at a villa.)

As always, we had a great time, and I got a great tan. (Seriously- I'm, like, 5 shades darker. Haha.)

Would you lot care for a 'vacation photo-post'? It would be 90% pictures and not too much text.  Anyway, I have quite a few posts planned: first is a lens review!

I MISSED YOU GAIZ. ; _ ;  (Followers, bloggers, lurkers, and all. C: )  So here, have a pic of me hanging out with my brother's girlfriend~.

5 comments:

  1. Really you're from Jamaica? WOW! All these while I've been reading your blog I didn't know that. LOL!

    I would really be great to see pictures you took <3

    http://thedivineluminance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!~ Jamaica sounds so fun! I've been to the Bahamas before, and I bet Jamaica is equally as beautiful! *o*

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, she's back! I'm so sorry I haven't replied to your text yet, but there's hardly ever any reception in the house and I'm too caught up in playing Harvest Moon to go in the woods to get a bar on my phone T_T But I read it and I'm excited, you're so cheesy LOL

    DEFINITELY A PICTURE POST!

    Aaaah, Ochie, how I loved me time thurr

    ReplyDelete