18.12.12

Review: Luxury Babe 02 Grey

 
Hello!  I am still sleep-deprived, even though it is now my winter break! What.  No matter.  For today, I have a review of a pair of lenses kindly sponsored by Apple of Your Eyes (aka. Serenity Shop)!


((If you shop there, Use my VIP referral code: Noxin, for another 5% off your purchase at Apple of Your Eyes.  [You already get 5% off if you're a fan of them on FaceBook.  -- You could also become a VIP member and get 10% off to start with.] ))


- - --- - --- - -

*

Enlargement: 8/10  The actual DIA is ~15 mm, but they enlarge more like a 14.5 mm lens for me.





Colour/Design: 9.5/10  THE COLOUR(S).♥  They are very opaque.  The grey is a fairly neutral hue: most brands have rather blue-tinted greys, but this one? Not so much.  Also, although this is not a pale or extremely light grey, it is still very visible, especially since the yellowish 'blending' colour in the middle is also vibrant.

In combination with the purposefully thick + prominent black circle, this is one very noticeable 3-tone lens.




 (flash)

- i.Fairy Moe Moe Brown vs. Luxury Babe Grey -

- EOS Dollyeye Grey vs. Luxury babe Grey -


Comfort: 9.5/10  These lenses are even more comfy than my other Luxury Babe lenses were. Bless.

All in all, I really, really like these lenses. The design is just so bold and the colour is perfectly suited for my taste. It's a very versatile lens, though, I think.

And here are the extra pics, as usual: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, and Seven.
*
You can watch the video review here on Youtube, or view it below.
--- ---

COMING SOON. . .

18 comments:

  1. These are crazyyy! In an awesome way of course ;D they make your eyes look animated! Also, I am just looking forward to the color 9 lenses, they seem to be much more vibrant than I expected!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha-- I'm looking forward to the review, too. o: I've not tried on both lenses in the pair together, yet. Just the one.

      Hopefully they're as awesome as these LB 2 Greys are. *crosses fingers*

      Delete
  2. goufgukwejbfekjb WANT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8)

      As always, my respons eit 'dooo iiittt!'. o:

      Delete
  3. Where have you been, girl??! Missing your posts. :( Hope all is well, and as always, the lenses look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh- had a rough semester of school. @ _ @ I've been on a soft hiatus since, like, summer. Ick.

      Thanks for the kind words and for stopping by! <33 I'm afraid I've been too busy to browse Blogger very often, but I HAVE been able to read folks' blog posts, at least. Just too lazy/tired to log in and leave comments. >.>'

      TL;DR-- I've been lurking, lately. Haha.

      Delete
  4. Woooaah. Intense lenses! They're pretty though. Can't wait to see the review for the color 9 lenses!They look beautifullllll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riigghht? Surprised the heck outta' me when I tried 'em on. o:

      And aww yeah. 8] I'll likely be reviewing those next.

      Delete
  5. Augh Noxin I cant take your beauty
    //dead

    These lenses are gorgeous! I think the blending color in the middle is what makes it for me. So pretty~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! Hey there! I haven't heard from you in a while! o: (Then again-- I hardly have time to jump on Blogger, so that's likely my own indiscretion/laziness...)

      But still. Hola! And thanks for the (much too kind) comment. I surely do love that blending tone, too. o: Really keeps the lens together.

      Delete
    2. Ahaha, nah you're right I disappeared for a while there xD
      But I'm jumping back in slowly but surely!

      Delete
  6. These look great on you:) They remind me of the colornova series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, gracias! And yeah-- I can totally see the resemblance between the two series. o:

      ...makes me wanna' splurge and actually try the darn things.

      Delete
  7. Oooo I love these :) They have the anime-ish ring and yet have a realistic effect from the center.

    Can't wait to see the new GEO lenses~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING! Just amazing I love the design! It reminds be on like a sun. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look great on you (although I think you rock any lens very well!). I'm a big fan of your blog by the way ^_^ looking foward to future updates.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete