18.1.13

Birthday(s), 1 OOTD, + a Lash Review Preview~

Hello, my lovely and patient readers! (Very patient. Very, very patient. Oh gods are you ever patient. ;  - ;  I'm so soorryyyy~.)

I'll try and keep this short and to the point. Or as most bloggers truly aim for: a somewhat engaging read, anyway.

Firstly?

BIRTHDAY(S)

[- His -]

On 13 December, Colby had his 14th birthday.  "Who the hell is Colby??!?!" you demand, crazed with an overwhelming and violent sort of curiosity.  He's my awesome dog. Duh.

He's a mutt (German Shepherd, Yellow Lab, and Chow Chow) we got from the humane shelter about 13 years ago.  Actually, here is an obnoxious amount of pictures of my dog:






(Sometimes he likes to look heroic. Sort of.)


(This is his usual spot: by the front door.)
--

[- Mine -]


On 3 January, I turned. Um. Twenty-something. Eh Ehm. (I've decided I'll stick with 20 until I turn 40, whereupon I shall move up to 25 years old every year. Yup.)


I didn't really do anything. (Which is the usual.)  Actually, I opted 'no' on a cake this year, since it's really just my mom and I at home, now, and we're not too big on cake/ice cream/sweets.

Mama and I did go out to dinner at Red Robin, though. (I'm not fond of burgers/red meat, so luckily they have a very tasty spicy turkey burger. ♥)


(This is the saltiest thing ever. :[ )


I try to keep my birthday on the low-down, usually, as I never really got into doing anything much for it. *shrug*
--- ---


LASH REVIEW PREVIEW


Yes, that's right: I will be reviewing false eyelashes (the Toyoepin Eye 7713)!  I've never really done a review for anything that is not a circle lens, circle lens shop, or shopping service, but Love-Shoppingholics really encouraged me to leave my comfort zone.

So yeah. Expect a full review of the  by February. (If I can figure out how to wear the lower lashes, ever. Haha.) Trying new things is intriguing.
--- ---


OOTD
(Finally.)
8 January


I do not even remember what I did that day. Ahaha.  I think I went to a friend's house...  Eh.

Anyway, TOODLES~!

--- ---
COMING SOON. . .


(No really! I just have to finish the video review and I can post it.)


20 comments:

  1. I have the same lashes :D I can't find it anymore though :( I wanted to try out all their designs T^T
    And wow Colbi is such a pretty dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Colby has lived a long happy life, may he continue to do so for a long time haha :D The lashes are so pretty~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Colbie, you dog that barked in the background when I was on the phone with ya momma <3

    Haha, a lash review? Ooooh, gettin' all fancy there, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way with birthdays, I usually just have a small celebration. I'm not much of a clubbing girl.. I'm also turning twenty something this year! hahahaha /old fogies

    COLBY LOOKS SO ADORABLE, I WANT TO GIVE HIM A HUG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww sookisooki nowwww
    someone just leveled up to cosmetics reviews o::::

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh its been a while since I checked out your blog... I love how your hair has growth and how you kept the color is gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colby would look extra fab on camera. Let's make a movie. He won't like it....so let's make it. ~*~COLBY DEAREST<3~*~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest update about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love the lashes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a great birthday, girl!! I can't believe another birthday is passing for me in March, too. Why?? Why is time going by so quickly? :(

    Those lashes look great on you. You can pull off any look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to you and Colby ! The circle lense is soooo cute !

    ReplyDelete
  12. A belated Happy Birthday to you my Dear, sorry for late wishes! >_<

    I wish I be like in my 20s forever hehe =X

    Happy Birthday to your lovely Colby! So Cute~~ <3 <3

    The lash review was amazing, especially you picked a super gorgeous looking lenses to match with!

    And ahh the saltiest thing ever.. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your dog is adorable! I thought of you today because I just received new lenses in the mail - EOS New Adult Grey and Brown :D And then I went to my blog and realized your comment disappeared, I think I deleted it by mistake :( Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Make Money online from home without investment, Just Register and click the ads and earn upto 10 Dollars Daily, The best and Legimate Earning Sites Ever you want
    ProBux.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Top Ten PTC Sites Ever which you can make money online with just clicking, Best upgrade plans to make upto 10 to 15 Dollars daily without any Registration or MemberShip Charges
    You can join any time from your home, just visit the website and start earning from home
    Probux.Com(Best PTC Site)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited. Visit the Best Lol Network Ever, where you can every thing is lol and Funny, Troll Images, Funny Vidoes, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, Awkward Text, Prank Text, funny comics, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Epic Videos, Prank Videos, Fail Videos and Much More Fun and Entertainment
    lolsgag.com

    ReplyDelete